A Gothic Tale Props List

Although this props list is complete, it is subject to change on request of the Director, Producer and/or Production Manager.

So far the Props list for A Gothic Tale is this:
A Gothic Tale Full Props List v.1

Any item that is highlighted in red, is yet to be confirmed and bought/sourced.

Today I took a trip to the high street to see what I could find. Here are some images:

To possibly used in piano room, £5.00

Top of Shelving unit

I found this shelving unit in a charity shop at the top of the high street, I thought it may look quite nice in the piano room as it has roses on the shelves, a symbol that runs through the performance and Progeny Theatre Company as a whole.

These bedding items I found in Primark. The bed covers were quite expensive at£16.00, but I like the lace look, I think it expresses the setting of the castle being grand and fairytale like. I will continue to look for cheaper options as these items will be covered in fake blood during the performance. The blanket/throw I found would be used for the SNOWCHILD’s scene to keep her warm, and it was priced at £2.70.

Lace, light gold duvet cover, £16.00

Lace, light gold duvet cover, £16.00

Soft, used for SNOWCHILD's scene. £2.70

Soft, used for SNOWCHILD’s scene. £2.70

Laced, white and cream, £16.00

Laced, white and cream, £16.00

I will continue my search for the props, trying to find items as cheap as I can get them, as the props budget is limited. So far, if these items were approved, we would have spent £23.70 and there are still lots of items that need to be purchased!

Alex Urbanczyk

Word Count: 260

One comment